Not all Realtors are cut out for the luxury segment – the high end of the market demands a unique combination of skills from agents, but TruLux Real Estate is up to the task. Taru and Craig DeAndrea know the North Palm Beach County luxury real estate market like the back of their hand.
Work with them and get no less than quality service. Your search for the luxury lifestyle ends here.
True Luxury Service Providers
Top-tier buyers have different concerns, and TruLux’s agents know what exactly you’re looking for. Only they can provide the kind of personalized attention, flexibility, and customization that large franchises simply cannot deliver.
Here’s what to expect when working with this prestigious firm:
- Zero transaction and processing fees
- High-end personalized marketing
- Client confidentiality
- Strong negotiation skills
- Listing, showing, and closing coordination team
No two luxury properties are the same, and TruLux knows how to differentiate between a quality home and one that is merely overpriced. Their agents are here to guide you through the process, making sure you find a home that truly suits your lifestyle.
They advocate appraisals and inspection to ensure that you are truly getting what you’re paying for.
They have a solid reputation in West Palm Beach, one that has been earned through years of hard work and unwavering dedication. They also have deep connections in the community, being The Club at Ibis residents themselves.
They alone can give you access to a vast network of trusted vendors, inspectors,mortgage brokers, and attorneys who can make the buying and selling process faster and easier.
Have Ibis’s most coveted listings at your fingertips. Enjoy exceptional service. Find the home you deserve.
Taru and Craig have represented some of The Club at Ibis’s most distinctive homes. With over 16 years of experience, they know what it takes to close a deal. Their hands-on approach to marketing includes the following services:
- Staging consultations
- Screen showings for qualified buyers
- Advertised open houses
- Contract negotiation
The majority of buyers start their search process online, and TruLux does what it takes to grab their attention. They produce high-end marketing collaterals that do justice to your home.
These include the following materials:
- Quality high dynamic range (HDR) professional property photos
- Professional HDR visual tour package
- Full motion high-definition walk-through videos for homes priced at $1 million and above
- Photography statistics emails
- Advertisements on MLS, Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, and other major real estate websites with local and international exposure
- High quality property postcards
- High quality property brochures