The Club at Ibis Video
Enjoy the vacation lifestyle year-round or for the season, The Club at Ibis was designed with the discerning buyer in mind. Located in a special corner of West Palm Beach, those who reside here enjoy beauty and nature like nowhere else.
This gated community has everything you could possibly need – from exquisitely crafted homes to upscale amenities, you won’t want for anything. Enjoy what residents call “Camp Ibis”, with an array of sporting and cultural activities. Live in gorgeous surroundings. Meet like-minded individuals. In an exclusive community that is all your own, with a reputation of having some of the nicest residents, whom you’ll quickly and warmly call friends. Welcome home to Ibis!
Named for the colorful birds that grace the area, the community sits right next to Grassy Waters Nature Preserve. Palm Beach Gardens, Singer Island, Palm Beach and downtown West Palm Beach are just a short drive away.
Not that you’ll have to go far from Ibis to enjoy numerous recreational opportunities. An award-winning clubhouse, a luxury spa, and the World’s ONLY club with three Nicklaus family-designed golf courses are right at your doorstep.
Come home to timeless elegance. Come home to The Club at Ibis.
Real Estate in The Club at Ibis, FL
Spanning 1,923 acres, The Club at Ibis’ housing market consists mainly of single-family homes at various price points, and 33 unique neighborhoods. Most homes were built between 1991 and 2017, however, there are still opportunities for new construction, with homes being built in The Woodlands at Ibis. As such, buyers have a wonderful selection of homes to choose from. Builders include Kenco Communities, Sabatello, Dream Star, Southern Homes, Delcrest, Buddy Cribb Construction and Lennar Homes, just to name a few.
Own a piece of paradise at The Club at Ibis. Get in touch with Taru and Craig DeAndrea at TruLux Real Estate. Send them an email at TD(at)TruLuxRealEstate(dotted)com for more information on West Palm Beach golf homes.
Amenities at The Club at Ibis, FL
- Golf Courses– The Legend Course, Heritage Course and Tradition Course.
- Enjoy an exhilarating game of golf on one of our three Nicklaus 18-hole golf courses. The manicured greens and well-maintained fairways will make your match a memorable one. The newly designed Legend Course, Heritage Course and Tradition Course.
The Club at Ibis holds the distinction of being the only private luxury golf club to offer 54 holes total of Nicklaus golf.
As seen on the Golf Channel, Our Director of Instruction Martin Hall, has the distinction of being named one of only four of America’s “Master Instructors” by Golf Magazine.
- Tennis courts– The community features over 16 Har-Tru tennis courts, all of which have been outfitted with a sub-surface irrigation system. The attentive staff and the well-stocked pro shop create a unique experience for tennis players of all skill levels.
- The CORE– Get in the best shape of your life at the Core, where the upscale facilities have been designed for your physical and mental well- being. Get a good workout at the Fitness Center, go for a refreshing dip at the 25-meter lap pool, and relax at the sauna. The Core’s personal trainers will help you reach your fitness goals. Enjoy a Ritz Carlton type community luxury pool, whirlpool and lap pool.
- The Bistro– Sit down for a lovely meal at The Bistro. This casual dining restaurant features an open kitchen design and elegant interiors. Other on-site restaurants include The Atrium, The Pub, Panache, and Chef’s Table.
- Panache Restaurant Fine Dining– Panache has the ambience and culinary offerings to rival South Florida’s best restaurants. The menu includes roast duck, rabbit loin, and other fantastic dishes.
- The Atrium– This restaurant offers panoramic views of the Legends Course. Come here for the bountiful buffet which features carving and culinary stations. The best seats can be found at The Alcove, which offers a more intimate setting.
- The Pub– This dining site brings you the best sports bar experience in West Palm Beach. Here you’ll find a full-length bar, several flat screen TVs, and a spacious terrace.
Visit their official website for more information about the community.